Lots of new resources available for Surface application development.
The first key download is the Microsoft Surface SDK 1.0 SP1 Workstation Edition.
- Surface Web site (www.surface.com)
- New Technical Resources section so prospective and existing customers and partners can quickly connect to the resources they need to learn more about Surface or get support on issues.
- MSDN (http://msdn.microsoft.com)
- New Microsoft Surface section of the MSDN Library (under .NET Development), providing the Surface SDK documentation and other topics about developing Surface applications.
- New Surface-specific forums about designing and developing Surface applications.
- TechNet (http://technet.microsoft.com)
- New Microsoft Surface section of the TechNet Library (under Products and Technologies), describing the basics of the Surface software and hardware and how to set up, customize, troubleshoot, and maintain Surface units.
- New Surface-specific forums about the Surface software platform, hardware, and applications.
- Microsoft Download center (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads)
- All Surface downloads, including the Surface SDK Workstation Edition, applications, documentation, and any software fixes.
- · Microsoft Support (http://support.microsoft.com)
- KB articles for fixes, known issues, and workarounds.
- Surface Solution Center to direct customers to the right self-support and assisted-support options.